Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lazy Saturdays, What to do?












I seating in my room, watching the suite life of Zack and Cody marathon. I like the show, its one of the few disney show that actually makes me laugh. The only problem that I have with the show is the fact that the stars of the shows haven't really grown much.....I mean, I really shouldn't talk since I'm only 4'9". Also some of the things that they make one of the girls on the show wear is pretty tacky sometimes. Its like Paris Hiltons closet threw up on her, minus the slutty clothes of course.

Javier Vallhonrat - Photographer
Post Credit: Fashion Spot

3 comments:

  1. the dresses are amazing! lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lazy saturday? old movies and fashion inspiration :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, oh zack and cody. I agree with the London comment - the clothes are just so awful! I prefer my Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. Yup, I'm a Disney nut.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.