Friday, December 19, 2008

Not Of This Moment.




From Zink Magazine-Because I'm Blonde

This is what I want to do for a living, putting styles together and having them featured in magazines. Coming up with quirky concepts for readings to read and see. Styling is just something I really want to do with my life....

Well enough of that...its snowing right as I type this out. I'm in school finishing up on a project that has to be given in by 2,3 or 4 o'clock today. I'm almost finished though so I'm pretty much out of the clear. Wish me luck guys. ^_^


Post Credit: Fashion-ation.net

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to put those pics up and they werent working!!! OMG Im soo jealous but hype that you got them! grrr...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at their skin! It's to die for!!

    Good luck and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jewelled garnments are amazing...

    xx-LJ from SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.