Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm full....and Satisfied.









Today was nice. Nothing too bad happen, it was kind of boring actually. I was able to go to the store and get some food that was very much needed since there really wasn't much in the house to actually consider food. My stepmom really isn't into food shopping, but I am. I love having a fridge filled with food, cabinets filled with snacks. I need some kind of food in the house. I brought bread, chicken hot dogs, three cup of noodles and three boxes of chrismas cakes. My favorite kind from Little Debbie.


Post Credit: Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.