Monday, December 8, 2008

TAG!!! I'm It!!

I was tagged by the blog "Cindiddy" to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy!
Let get this show on the rode:

1) Puppies make me all warm and fuzzy inside

2) Japanese Anime makes me act like a silly person all the time when I watch it.

3) Cupcakes are little a fluffy cloud from above, whoever invented them, I want to shake there hand.

4) Hanging out with my friends always brightens my day

5) Music and Movies. Especially if they are comedies, horrors and action films.

6) Looking at magazine such as Vogue, Elle, Harper, W and so on.


Anddd...... now..... i tag:
Amy: Shade- of- Black
Wendy: Hand it Over
Martine: Lounge
withasianstereotypes
capuccinobar

^_^ Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.