Wednesday, January 21, 2009

McQ For Target.









For those who haven't heard, but I'm pretty sure you have and if so then here's a reminder. Mr. Alexander McQeen will be the next designer to make there market on Target. The looks will be arrive in March, so remember to mark that down on you fashion calender.

Those are only some of the looks, I was thinking about posting them all, but I think I'll leave you all in the dark until then. Though I'm still pretty some of you probably did what I did and looked the looks up. Man we really are impatience aren't we?

Post Credit: Nitrolicious.com

2 comments:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.