Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I Have Your Boots......Please?



Did anyone watch the Oscars last night? How awesome was it that Heath Legder won for best supporting actor? Not a tear eye in the house it seem when his family went up to accept the award in his and his daughters honor. And Hugh Jackmen was looking good. I so want to meet him and just listen to him talk all day.

And my friend was really happy last night because Zac effron wasn't wearing any tanner. Funny huh?

P.S. For some strange reason I can't reply on some of bloggers site because of the word verifercation(did I spell that right?) won't show up. Not sure what the problem is.

Post Credit: Stylesightings

2 comments:

  1. man her boots ROCK! i want them too..she is so pretty also.

    and YAY for heath and hugh (2x aussies i love)..was a good show.

    thanks for your comments lovey :)

    xxxx LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA
    LOVE THIS
    and the music youve got playing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.