Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Time, Warm Days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leotard- American Apparel; Skirt- Topshop; Shoes-Payless




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Hello peeps. It feels like its been a while since I've posted something. I hope your weekend was fun. Man, this weather has been amazing. I hope it stays like this. Today I went out and got my toe nails done. I went for a nice purple color. After that I got some food and an icee. So tasty.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Post Credit: Ecstasy_Lover

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.