Friday, May 15, 2009

No Skirts About It.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blazer-Topshop; Tank Top-H&M; Skirt-H&M; Wedges-Payless



I wore these today. I was a little nervous because the skirt is kind of short. But I talked myself into, thinking that there were a lot of worst things I could be wearing and that skirt wasn't one of them. It was pretty nice out today. It would have been nicer if it was in the 80s instead of in the 70s. (also, it may look a little weird around the waist because I decided to wear biker shorts underneath. Just in case a wind decide to play nasty.)



PS: Look what came for me in the mail yesterday!! My very first romper from Urban Outfitter. I was so excited. I didn't think it would come so quickly, but I don't mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Plus it has pockets!!! I didn't know that :P

3 comments:

  1. The skirt is such a pretty color and I Love the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in both outfits pretty baby. I love the romper, really your one of the few who can pull it off that well.

    Kisses, China L

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh champagne! the romper is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.