Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Floral My Heart Bad.

For a while now, I've been dreaming of the prefect, or at least what I call prefect, floral dress. Which I find a little strange because I never really was a fan of floral dresses. I find most to be a little gaudy and old lady looking. But for a while now it seems that brands like H&M, Urbanoutfitter, and Topshop have really won me over. Showing me designs of really great florals. Take note of the picture seen up above please. Its not too much, I think the color black maks the flowers of the dress, chic without looking like something you would have seen Peggie Bundy wear for pants from Married with Children. Its simple and what I love more is the built in corset. Every girl needs a corset in her life. At least I thik so.


Post Credit: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.