Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Irina Lazareanu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Does anyone remember her? I mean, she's still big in the modeling world(kind of), but it seems like she kind of fell of the face of the earth. One minute shes in Elle, Vogue, doing run ways for Anna Sui, Chanel, Marc Jacob and then she's gone. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this one. I was obsessed with her when she first started out. I still kind of am.


Post Credit: The Fashion Spot

2 comments:

  1. You stalk my blog im so honered!!!
    I can see why you love this chic she looks amazing, all models eventually fall of the scen, the usually need to re-invent there look inorder to get back on the scen. Thanks for your sweet words there highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.