Monday, September 21, 2009

Matthew Williamson Spring 2010

I was pretty surprise to see the mini use of print in Mr. Williamson collection, yet there was still enough to please some peoples senses. Sadly I wasn't one of them since some of the prints weren't really anything I seem to like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ignore the blazer, I wasn't really a fan of the blazer combine with this dress.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I felt that this was almost a more mature version of the Williamson girl. Someone who is going out for lunch with the girls or shopping.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Probably the only print dress beside the one with the blazer and the one above it that I really liked.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Looks like strong shoulders are still one of the focus for some designers this year coming.


I guess overall it was a good collection, we saw how much Matthew grew. Wonder what he'll have for fall?


Post Credit: style.com

1 comment:

  1. OOOO!! HE USED GEOMETRIC SHAPES!! I LOVE GEOMETRIC SHAPES!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.