Friday, September 11, 2009

Static Muse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Ideeen - black/white eclipse print elastic band dress


So yesterday was kind of an off day for me. Kind of had a small meltdown, but I'm much better now. Also, yesterday was the big fashion event leading into fashion week, Fashion's Night Out. Sadly I wasn't able to attended due to not having a enough money, not having anyone to go with and being pretty frustrated with life and people.

But for those who did get to go, hope it was good.


Post Credit: Oaknyc

3 comments:

  1. yeah i remember we talked about and i'm glad you are alright now :) that print of that dress is really nice i want a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.