Monday, October 5, 2009

Driving Me Wild.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I have to say that its nice to see that she's gone from a Beyonce copy to her own person. I remember almost likt it was yesterday when she hit it big. I really thought she was going to be a one hit wonder. Lucky for her, she got smart real quick and cut her hair short.

So people complain about what she wears, thinking its a little to overdone and doesn't feel legit. That her style feels force. But I beg to differ. I alway felt that if a pop star was going to make a statement that they should do it big in everything they do. From there music to there style. There are some singers out there that really aren't anything special when it comes to what they wear and that most of it has been since before.

I enjoy the fact that Rihanna choose to think outside the fashion box and some people comfort zone and dances to the beat of her own drum. Maybe its the gay male in me, but I love it. Which is weird since I'm a girl...but whatever.


Post Credit: The fashion Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.