Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I finally made, after two long years I have was able to make it far where some have failed. I'm graduating from college. I didn't think I was ever going to see this day. There were times when I felt that my good effort wasn't always enough, but surprisinly I was able to push forward with my head held high.

Its been a rough and easy rode. My father passing away, getting a internship, passing all my classes and making friends with people that I'm glad to call friends. Its crazy really, if someone had told me eight years ago where I would be today I probably wouldn't really believe it. I was never the greatest student, but I certainly wasn't the worst.

I think I'll look back on this time of my life with a smile, because I was able to make it. At first I wasn't going to my graduation, this would be the first time that my Dad wasn't here to see me. But really after thinking about it, I know my dad is there watching, a huge smile on his face, along with my mom too. So to end this, I can just hear him now. 'You made bobo, I'm very proud of you.' And I can honestly say, that I'm pretty proud of myself too.

Post Credit: Random anime picture from Google. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree-congrats champagne-we all had obstacles but thank god we didn't give up and succeeded-c u at graduation rok on

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.