Monday, December 14, 2009

New Years Look #1: The Black Out.

New Years Look #1: Black Out

Rick Owens Biker Jacket; PROENZA SCHOULER Skirt; Emilio Pucci Cutout studded leather sandals; Alexander McQueen clutch; Alexander McQueen Studded skull ring; Kenneth Jay Lane Crystal-embellished snake ring; McQ Boned Moiré bustier

For a while now I wanted to make up a couple of looks that I would love to wear or for others to drool for New Years that is fastly approching us. I'll be making daily( at least I hope so) outfit post up until the big day.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to wear this too, i love the clutch and those shoes

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.