Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wanted: New bag

I am in depressed need of a new well made, nice, use for everything bag. The one that I have now is slowly coming apart and I've only had it for about a year or so. So I've been on the look out for a functional well made can do bag that I can use for work and play.

I have a pretty much conservative taste when it comes to my bags. I like simple with a little bit of edge. Don't get me wrong, I like a loud bells and whistles bags, kind of like the ones you see sold at Juicy Couture. The problem with those are they don't fit in with my wardore all that well.

Here are some suiters:


Traditional Black:

Most of the bags that had add own, or at least the ones I'm admitting to owning, have been black. You can never go wrong with a nice, well made, detailed black bag. These two jumped right at me. And no they are different bags. It took me a while to figure that out too.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic







Brown:

I've been thinking that I should step out of my comfort zone and try a different color bag. I've been looking at brown ones. This bag right here would be nice to own. It got a good look to it and its big without beginning over the top big.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Others:

And to really get myself out of the comfort hole, I've looked to bags that I would never have actually thought to carry for myself, but wouldn't think ill of them if they were on the arms of other people. Thinking I should get far away from the comfort zone as possible I looked to these three bags. One being a huge maybe buy and three being not so much, but its the thought that counts buy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(This one is a huge maybe)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(This one is in the color purple)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(This is a not so much, but it would be interesting to say the least.)


As you can see for the most part, the color choices aren't loud, and that's the way I like it. The bag to compliment the outfit, not completely distract from what you worked on. Besides I really couldn't see myself walking around with a bright yellow bag.


Post Credit: Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like the top black bag the most! I want a new bag as well, has to be long strap, small and black...

    A propos your 3rd grade fur comment: I had a fur as a kid too, and it was a nightmare, LOL! It had the weirdest closure [leather straps to wrap around wooden "sticks"] and nobody knew how to help me, so it was always open, at -20F ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second one!

    And about the Topshop boots, I find them really comfortable, maybe because I've already broken in a really similar pair..the platform is massive so that helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.