Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tooti Fruity, Fresh and Fruity

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



So yes, these shoes by Versace are kind of loud and go completely against most of the shoes that I have collected over the years, most of which are pure black shoes, but there is something delicious about these python cutout platforms boots.


But if the loud colors completely turn you off, how about these babies. The leather cutout platform maybe be to your liking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Though I have to say that the first ones are making me crave an ice-pop.

Post Credit: Net-a-porter

4 comments:

  1. those pythons look like a freshly made cup of smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AMAZING SHOES...ABSOLUTELY FIERCE!

    www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want some new platforms..and yes that dress is t by alexander wang. I forgot to label :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh~ i want a lollipop from looking at these babies.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.