Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fashionable Late

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I am fully aware that the CFDAs just happen and that I'm a little late. But it took longer than I would have thought it would to pick my favorites, because frankly, I wasn't all that impressed by everyones choice of clothe. Not even the Olsens maybe me blink. I don't know, I felt that everyone played it a little safe. Now last year, that was a CFDA to remember. Am I the only one who wasn't all that happy with the fashion or do I need to rethink my thoughts?

Post Credit: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.