Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Not Dead, Just Changing.

Hello, all. I know, its been about a while since my behind as been on this bloody blog. Well, a lot has happen. I've gotten a new computer, its pretty, I keep petting it. And....well, actually that's about it. My old one was just having to many freaking issue that this girl just could not and would not put up with. So, I am going to make it my mission to update more. I haven't given up on this blog, and I want to continue.

So let's actually blog shell we....

Here is a video from Style like U...The video feature Andrew Mukamal from Kell on Earth, being the fabulous man that he is. Any man who have a Versace chair just chilling in the corner of his room is a friend of mine. Enjoy!

Andrew Mukamal for Stylelikeu.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.