Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Night Anyone?
















I was originally going to do a post on the Oscars, but I really didn't find any of what I wanted to post about. And I'm sure everyone has seen the runway shows. I may put it up tomorrow. But that would be fleeting and useless wouldn't it? Putting up pictures of what I think some of the actress should wear, but some may not. If that sentence makes any sense at all.


I usually don't watch the Oscars. I think most of the time its a little long winded and runs to long when it could really take two hours to give out most of the awards....well the ones we care about anyway.
What I'm really looking forward too and I'm sure you all are too, is just the rep carpet. Let's hope none of them disappoint.


Post Credit: Faking Fashion.

1 comment:

  1. OMG CHAMPAGNE...ITS SOOO DELECTABLY 80'S I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.