Friday, March 27, 2009

LOVE~FOREVER Disco Pants

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt: Forever21; Pants: American Apparel Disco Pants; Shoes: Payless Ankle Boots.


Disco Pants, the best thing ever invented. They feel great, they look great. I was kind of surprise that I could do a high waisted pants, but I can, apparently. I went out in them and was a little bit worried about the reaction I was going to get, but as I cross the street, I didn't care anymore. I knew I looked good and I felt good, so I got over that quite quickly.

I'm hoping to do more outfit post like this, since this is the first one that I did, that I actually liked. And please ignore the hat, I'm having a bad hair day.

Well, nothing else I can really talk about, nothing all that interesting happen to me today. I just got a pizza and rented a DVD for only 1.99, which is crazy because usually renting DVDs are around 4.99.

6 comments:

  1. the hat works with it. I like it. Where did you get the pants from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny i remember when you first tried them on and you DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF!!! lmao hey i'm emailing you the other pics so check your email! WE NEED TO DO MORE SHOPPING MAN! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! = ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BTW i really love the second picture of you! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them now but they're so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. F21 cool :)

    L4l
    Metra

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is very cute but you need to close your mouth!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.