Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Will Be Mine!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Nothing really interesting to say....My friend Ursula from Thoughts of a Urban fab Addict. is here just enjoying her company. We just did a video, which was a lot of fun. She's gonna have it up. Not sure when, probably later tonight she said lol.

Anyway, isn't this dress to die for. Its actually blue, which is weird, because I thought that it was black, but load and behold, its blue. I'm also thinking about starting an account with Chictopia. I've been blog stalking it for a while now, and I'm really thinking long and hard about it.

Post credit: Topshop.com

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh Champagne, it really is blue. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap... seriously that is topshop?

    you may have to fight me for it if it comes down to the last one!
    <3 it

    nice nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty! and Yes to Chictopia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dress is hot hot for sure..please buy her! and chictopia..i am not into it myself...one day maybe!! hope you are having a good week! :)

    xxx bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve that dress!! it kind of reminds me of the giant woman's space suit in monsters vs. aliens it would look very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topshop!? I knew I loved that store for a reason (even though they did make we wait the full 2 weeks for my online purchase, this dress makes up for that...haha!).

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. Your words mean a lot to me. ^_^

Here's a funny quote:

BATMAN: Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
SUPERMAN: Do us both a favor and buy one.